1. My running seems to have taken a nose dive lately. It has been just over a month since my marathon and I haven’t had more than about 16 miles a week in that time. It doesn’t help that I have been sick since Saturday. I’m all phlegmy and when I wake up in the morning, I sound like a 90 year old with emphysema.
2. This morning I stepped on the scale and saw that I had ever-so-slightly gone over my self imposed weight limit. I think everyone has a number in their head that they like to stay below. I passed that number today. Time to refocus. No more snacking on Halloween candy. More exercise.
3. Thirty nine days until the end of my first semester of nursing school. Honestly, I can’t wait. I really need a break. I can’t wait to wake up in the morning and not have any homework to do. (I was going to say ‘not have anything to do’ but I’m a mom, so that is pretty unrealistic.)
4. Today is my dad’s birthday. I feel so blessed to have him in my life…and especially that he is so active in my boys’ lives. He is a great grandpa. He’ll come a babysit, he takes Jaden golfing. He’ll stop by with stuff for the boys for no reason at all. Happy birthday dad!
5. I love coffee. That’s all.
What’s on your mind, today?